As we all know the school Christmas tests are coming up soon therefore I thought that I would share with you my top ten revision tips.
1. Make up a revision timetable, to give yourself enough time to revise for all your subjects.
2. Make plenty of notes and mind maps to summarise your notes and make it easier to learn the key points.
3. Try and do as many past papers as possible to get used to the way the questions are worded.
4. Find a quiet place to study so that noise and other people don’t distract you.
5. If you find that you can’t study effectively when your alone, try and create a study group with others so you can work together.
6. Take study breaks every 30 to 45 minutes so that you don’t take in too much information at once.
7. Remove any distractions such as phones as this will take your attention away from your revision.
8. Always ask your teachers or friends to help you if you don’t understand something so that you are not at a disadvantage.
9. Be organised and keep all your class notes and revision notes tidy so that none of them are lost.
10. At the end of the day all you can do is your best so work as hard as you possibly can to get the best results possible!
And remember- they are only exams!